COMMUNITY GRATITUDE LUNCHEON
Friday, March 24, 2017 ♦ 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
4801 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, Missouri
First Call's Annual Community Gratitude Luncheon celebrates those who work tirelessly to reduce the impact of alcohol, drugs and addiction by recognizing champions who:
- Help create safe and healthy communities
- Support individuals and families seeking recovery
- Volunteer their time, donate their dollars and/or advocate for public policy changes
Please join us as we recognize those who share our mission and message: recovery is possible, addiction is a treatable disease and help is available for not only those with substance use disorders but also affected families and friends.
Lifetime Achievement: A lifetime of work in the field of prevention and/or recovery
Professional of the Year: A career dedicated to the field of prevent and/or recovery
Public Service: Work and advocacy that has impacted public policy
Volunteer of the Year: Generosity with resources and experience on behalf of First Call
Philanthropist of the Year: Philanthropic support and significant impact on First Call's operations
Youth of the Year: A youth advocate working to change their community through prevention and/or recovery
Registration & Underwriting Opportunities
- $5,000 Guardian: Table seating for 10
- $2,500 Champion of Hope: Table seating for 8
- $1,000 Celebration: Table seating for 6
- $500 Patron: Table seating for 2
- $45 Individual Ticket
To register by mail, click HERE. Register online below via PayPal/Credit Card.