Welcome to the Lena and Tom Love Fund
We have created this fund in honor of our marriage but more importantly out of our desire to support the mission of First Call which is to provide support to individuals and families impacted by alcohol and drug addiction. For every dollar donated, we will match all contributions dollar for dollar. Thus your contribution will have twice as much impact!
Any donation amount is appreciated, but here are some of the ways in which your contribution to the Lena & Tom Love Fund will help others:
· $500: One family member attends How to Cope—a seven-session course for adult family and friends impacted by a loved one's addiction to alcohol or drugs.
· $400: One child attends Caring for Kids—a program for at risk youth and children impacted by substance use disorders at home to help them avoid substance abuse and develop a safety plan.
· $300: One person attends ME First—a motivational enhancement program for those who are waiting for space in a treatment facility.
· $200: One Family Counseling Session—First Call's Family Counselors provide much needed family counseling for both the individual with a substance use disorder, couples and family members, thereby bridging the gap between affected family members and supporting the whole family system.
· $100: One Substance Use Assessment—counseling, assessment, referral, intervention and / or follow-up services for those suffering from alcoholism or drug dependence.
· $50: One Crisis Call—every year, approximately 4,000 families and individuals make that first call for help to the Crisis Hotline (816-361-5900).
Thank you for making a donation to our fund.
With Love ~
Tom and Lena