Prevention Coalition Network
Lunch and Learn:
What is SAPST? And Why Should You Get Trained?
The Lunch & Learn will be an overview of SAPST and how it will enhance the work of your coalition.
- Monday, July 31, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- First Call Community Training Room, 9091 State Line Road, Kansas City, MO
- Open to all coalition members.
- 2 CEUs will be available for this training.
- This is a FREE training, but registration is required.
- Lunch will be provided.
Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training is a training program designed for prevention specialists. SAPST is a 4-day training that guides you in selecting, implementing, and evaluating effective, culturally appropriate, and sustainable prevention activities. The Lunch & Learn will be an overview of SAPST and how it will enhance the work of your coalition.
For questions, contact Michelle Irwin, firstname.lastname@example.org.