- Registration and Coffee at 8:30 am. Class from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- All classes held at First Call: 9091 State Line Road, Kansas City, MO 64114, 3rd floor Community Training Room.
- Entry and parking on North side of building.
- All classes approved by the Missouri Substance Abuse Professionals Credentialing Board for six contact hours.
Payment & Registration
- Payment must be received two (2) weeks prior to class.
- All classes are $45 and 6 contact hours, unless otherwise noted.
- Registration is not valid until paid in full.
- Cancellations must be received 7 days before class date to receive a refund.
- No credits or refunds will be issued for failure to cancel.
Schedule of Classes
June 16: Youth Mental Health First Aid (#369)
How to offer help to youth developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. Margaux Guignon MPS, Director of Prevention and Megan Keller, MS, RASAC ll, Family Services Counselors (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
July 14: Trauma & Addiction Treatment & Recovery (#365)
Addiction and trauma disorders are often closely linked. Addressing all aspects of co-occurring addiction, trauma and PTSD in an integrated way is important in developing the best possible recovery plan. Kathryn Brewer PhD, LPC
August 18: Ethics in Response to the Suicidal Client (#370)
Mary Vorsten, MA, LCPC, MAC, CRAADC, CCGC
September 22, 25-29: MRSS/MRSS-P Training (Click HERE to register.)
October 6: Technology-based Clinical Supervision (#371)
The use of telecommunications and information technology to provide access to health assessment, diagnosis, intervention, consultation, supervision, education, and the impact on supervision of individual clients. Scott Breedlove, MRSS